If you haven't been visiting The American Catholic this month, here's just a taste of what you're missing:
- Calling a Spade an Earth-Destroying Instrument of Destruction - Ryan reflects the reduction of political discourse to soundbytes, and appraises Obama's desire to "share the wealth."
- The Dilemma of the PLCOS - Chris Burgwald explains why the Pro-Life Catholic Supporter for Obama finds himself rooting for the G.O.P.
- Catacombs or the New Jerusalem? - DarwinCatholic on two mentalities in Christian approaches toward the State.
- The Pro-Life Movement On The Left - Eric Brown offers his perspective on an Obama administration "rom the left side of the political spectrum."
- Vote pro-life - Edward P. Koubek urges us to "do the math."
- Not Just For Catholics: Pro-Life Secularism & The Preservation Of Our Republic - David Curp on why the struggle against the "culture of death" is essential for all.
- Father Duffy and the Fighting 69th - Donald R. McClarey's latest in his series on Catholic Chaplains to whom we owe our thanks and remembrance.
- Obama, "Joe the Plumber" and Catholic Social Teaching - a brief look at our obligations to the poor.