Joe Hargrave, blogger at (Non Nobis and fellow co-blogger at The American Catholic, has been exploring many topics with which this website has occupied itself. Readers may be interested in the following posts (and the ensuing conversations with readers):
- Tea Time with Pope Leo XIII - whether or not, and to what extent, it is legitimate to resist the government?
- A Distributist Manifesto - "There is a great deal of confusion about what Distributism is, what it means, what its place is in Catholic social thought, and even over who started it. This essay will attempt to address some of these confusions..."
- Exploring Americanism and the Catholic Counter-Culture What are we to make of Leo XIII's condemnation of "Americanism"?
- Of Christians, Catholics and Tea Parties (Part II) (The American Catholic)
- Of Christians, Catholics and Tea Parties (Part I) (The American Catholic)
- Culture, Religion & The Nation-State (The American Catholic)
- America: More Propositional Than Some Think